JCPenney is offering a FREE Chocolate Bar that will include a coupon valid for 30%-50% off your purchase! 3 Days Only April 18th-20th! This is valid while supplies last at participating locations. Limit one per person and available only while supplies last.
*This offer is still available in case you may have missed this!
To get 2 FREE Trees for Your Home from ComEd add 2 trees to your cart and enter the code COMED19 in the promo box on the checkout page. Trees will be mailed within one to two weeks. This offer is valid until supplies last. **Please Note: This offer is only available to ComEd customers.
Available trees Redbud, Smoothleaf Hydrangea, Sweetbay Magnolia, Nannyberry Viburnumn, Washington Hawthorn, White Dogwood, Witchhazel and more! Note: Trees may vary.
“ComEd is proud to partner with the Arbor Day Foundation for the “Energy Savings Tree Program”. Residential customers will have the opportunity to receive up to two free tree saplings in an effort to enhance environmental sustainability. Please order now so you can receive your trees by Arbor Day, April 29th. Password: comed19”
Get a FREE Idahoan Instant Potato Pouch 4 oz., selected varieties at Giant Eagle! Load a coupon to your Giant Eagle Card. Expires 4/24/19. Just scan your card at checkout to get the discount.
- April 17th – Free 16 oz Bang Energy Drink
April 17th – Free 34 oz Arizona Tea April 16th – Free 20oz Pepsi April 15th – Free Pilot Coffee April 14th – Free 16oz Rockstar Energy Drink April 13th – Free 700ml Smartwater April 12th – Free Large Pilot Fountain Drink April 12th – Free Large Pilot Fountain Drink April 11th – Free 20oz Coke April 10th – Free 28oz BodyArmor SuperDrink April 9th – Free 20oz Mountain Dew April 8th – Free Pilot Coffee April 7th – Free 13.7oz Starbucks Frappuccino April 6th – Free 28oz Gatorade April 5th – Free Large Fountain Drink April 4th – Free 28oz BodyArmor SuperDrink April 3rd – Free 16.9oz Nestle Pure Life Water
Get a FREE Organic Milkshake at EVOS on Monday, April 22.
Get a FREE Subscription to Diabetes Self-Management Magazine! Enjoy a 1 year subscription. No strings attached. You’ll never receive a bill.
DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT, now including DIABETIC COOKING with 40 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes in every issue, provides practical information that focuses on nutrition and diet, exercise and fitness, and strategies to help you take control of your diabetes and live a happier, healthier life! Plus, you may receive other great offers from the publisher of Diabetes Self-Management.
You can get lots of FREE Magazines from the links below:
• FREE Magazine Subscriptions
• FREE Magazine Subscriptions Of Your Choice
• HOT FREE Popular Magazine Subscriptions Of Your Choice From RB
To get 4 FREE Mini Tacos at 7-Eleven download the 7-Eleven app and play the Pokemon game on the top right. Play the Second round where you have to find the clues on three levels, then click the share button. For doing that they will give you 4 Free Mini Tacos. It doesn’t seem to get added to the app immediately, but it will show up soon. They will have more rewards in future rounds as well.
Register for Shopper Army for a chance to be selected for various product tests. When they’re available you’ll have to check their offers section and accept the offer to try to get accepted. Right now they have an offer for Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansing Device and Olay Ultimate Eye Cream.
To get Up to FREE $10 ThredUp Credit sign up and you’ll get a $10 credit in your account. ThredUp is a site that sells new and used Women’s and Children’s clothing.
These Kindle Ebooks can be read on the Kindle, but also you can read Kindle ebooks on your Personal Computer, Mac, IPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad, Windows 7 Phone, etc. with the FREE Kindle Application Here. Click here to see a bunch more FREE Kindle Ebook Downloads! Be sure when you add the Kindle to your cart that it is $0.00 as these prices do change frequently. Also the books that say (FREE with Prime) are only Free for Amazon Prime members.
High Rated Kindle eBooks
- The Other Pilot by Ed Baldwin
- Bump and Run by Tabatha Kiss
- A Joyful Break by Diane Craver
- About the Night by Anat Talshir
- Eden Rising by Andrew Cunningham
- Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand
- The Tiger’s Time by Marc Alan Edelheit
- Summer of Firefly Memories by Joan Gable
- Love and Traphouses Atlanta by Sevyn McCray
- Go: A Coming of Age Novel by Kazuki Kaneshiro
- Kiss Me Like This: The Morrisons by Bella Andre
- ARISEN, Book Three – Three Parts Dead by Glynn James
- Capital Kill: A Jeff Trask Crime Drama by Marc Rainer
- The Marathon Watch: Second Edition “Ross” by Larry Laswell
- An American Princess: The Many Lives of Allene Tew by Annejet van der Zijl
- The Dark Heart: A True Story of Greed, Murder, and an Unlikely Investigator by Joakim Palmkvist
- Eat Meat And Stop Jogging: ‘Common’ Advice On How To Get Fit Is Keeping You Fat And Making You Sick by Mike Sheridan