MassMutual is offering FREE Life Insurance Program for Healthcare Workers! In response to COVID-19, MassMutual has committed to pay the premiums for $3 billion of insurance coverage for the HealthBridge program, which will offer free 3-year term life insurance policies to frontline healthcare workers.
- No physical exam or lab testing required
- $25,000 death benefit for an applicant age 18-50; $10,000 for an applicant age 51-60
- Easy online application
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Live or work in the United States where HealthBridge is available (not available in Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 60
- Have either a U.S. citizenship and residency or a permanent residency status
- Be recently actively employed or volunteering at least 10 hours per month at a healthcare or emergency medical service provider that is testing, treating, or evaluating patients for COVID-19.
- Work in a role with COVID-19 exposure risk
- Have annual income of no more than $250,000
In addition to doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, the following types of personnel will also be considered for policies: lab technicians, custodial staff, maintenance crews, cafeteria workers, security personnel and others who meet the requirements as above. Proof of recent employment (a pay stub) will be required to be submitted as part of the application process.