Mazda North American Operations announced it will provide FREE standard oil changes and enhanced cleaning services for U.S. healthcare workers at participating dealers nationwide. This program, which begins on April 16, is not limited to Mazda owners and is available for most makes and models from other manufacturers
The Essential Car Care is available from April 16 – May 4, 2020.
Eligible participants are all active healthcare workers in eligible U.S. medical facilities (defined
below). Medical Facilities for the purpose of this program include:
- Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
- Healthcare Providers, Doctor Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, Health Systems
- Mental Health Providers and Addiction Treatment Centers
- Medical Testing Facilities, Imaging and Radiology Centers
- Assisted Living, Long-Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospice Homes, Adult Care Homes, Home Health Agencies
- Public Health Agencies
- Medical Laboratory and Research Centers
- Medical Equipment Providers
- Orthopedic and other Rehabilitation Centers (Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, etc.)
- Blood Banks
- Telehealth Providers
Eligibility for the program is simple. Healthcare workers will be asked to share proof of occupation, such as a valid employment ID badge or a pay stub. The offer is not transferrable to others.
Most standard make/model passenger cars, crossovers and SUVs are eligible. The program excludes certain vehicles, including exotic vehicles, classic car vehicles, offroad vehicles, vehicles with greater than 8-quart engine oil capacity or any other vehicles with special manufacturer requirements. To ensure we can service as many healthcare workers as possible, the program allows for each worker receive the service on one car, per program period.
Essential Car Care is available at participating Mazda dealers throughout the country. We encourage healthcare workers to contact their local Mazda dealer to determine if they are participating in the program.